Bodum Brazil French Press
The French press coffee maker is the simplest of all brewing systems, where coarsely ground beans meet hot water right off the boil. The right temperature (92–96 °C, 195–205 °F) brings the optimal extraction power for the essential oils in the beans to develop their full flavor profile in just four minutes. An easy press on the plunger locks the grinds at the bottom of the glass carafe and stops the brewing process.
- Body, handle, & lid made of BPA free plastic
- Beaker is made of heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Filter & plunger is made of stainless steel
- Brews & makes delicious coffee
- No Paper Filters. No Capsules. No Waste.